- 50% Discount for Chinese Spring Festival. The Carrier Will be Able to Pick up the Package Within 5 Days. Please Feel Free to Order, So That Your Item Will BE Able to Shipped to You the First Time When The Carrier Come Back to Work
- Standard Shipping of this Item is via Royal Mail, Which Takes 7 to 15 Business Day for Delivery. Expedited Shipping via DHL Which Takes About 3 to 6 Business Days to Arrive. You Can Also Contact Us for Expedited Shipping
- Hair Length:8 inch ; Hair Weight:100g/pc ; Hair Colour: 1B Blue ; Hair Material:Brazilian Human Remy Hair It can’t make a full head,just suit for add volume to your own hair.If you want to make a full head,please add 2-3 bundles our hair weft to your basket.
- The return is not accepted for the sold product.If you have a quality problem.Please feel free to contact the us.We will try our best to help you and give you a satisfied solution
- Full Shine is a wholesale hair factory that supply hair products to hair salons and hair retailers all over the world.As a factory we guarantee our hair quality which will never let you disappointed. Also we accept Customized Color and Style Hair. Flip in One Piece Hair is Also Provided By us.
Type:Remy Brazilian Hair Bundles
Color: 1B Blue
Brand: Moresoo Hair
Weight : 100g
Length: 8 Inch
Hair Life: 3-12 months (depending on care and use)
Hair Material: 100% Real Human Hair
Our Ombre Brazilian Hair can be different to handle at any length.Our 100% Brazilian human hair weft is completely natural and chemical free.Its meets our rigorous standards of being unprocessed and pure,and in its healthiest state,so as the pinnacle of hair extensions it can be used time and time again.Brazilian Hair is the most sought after texture on the market right now.This hair is used diversely because of its softness,durability and density (thickness).
How to sew in weft hair extensions?
1.Wash,dry and comb your hair so that all knots are removed.
2.Create a horizontal part across the back of your head about 2 to 3 inches from the nape of your neck.Clip the rest of your hair away.For a natural look,make the parts on the back of the head just below the crown of the head and all the way down to the neck.Make thin,tight cornrow braids with your natural hair following the parts.Do not braid so tightly that you pull the scalp.
3.Thread your needle in the same manner as you would thread a needle for sewing fabric.
4.Line the weft of a hair extension against the cornrow closest to the neck on the back of the head,starting at the far left of the cornrow.
5.Sew on the weft of the hair extension from left to right,by moving the needle under and over the braid as if you were stitching a piece of fabric.
6.Cut off the remaining weft when you have reached the end of the cornrow.
7.Work your way from the neck to the top of the head, sewing on each hair extension to each cornrow from left to right and cutting off any extra weft at the end of each cornrow.