- This Micro Needle System treats fine lines, acne marks, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, cellulites, eye bags, dark spots, blemishes, saggy skin and other skin problems
- Increases the absorption of your regular skin care gels and solutions. Increases collagen levels in skin to make it thicker and tighter.
- When used in conjunction with hair and skin care products it significantly increases their absorption rate and effectiveness
- Available in different lengths 540 Titanium Alloy needles for540 Titanium Diamond Shaped Needles For Deeper Penetration treating acne scars, wrinkles, fine lines and stretch marks! It is even shown to be beneficial with hyper pigmentation and can even reduce under eye puffiness! Studies also show this amazing tool to be beneficial in stimulating new hair growth
- CE Approved – indicating that the product meets the requirements of the appropriate legislation of the European Union
BABYFACE BEAUTY DERMA ROLLER THE DERMA ROLLER CAN BE USED FOR SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING SKIN CONDITIONS: • Stretch marks • Acne and surgical scars • Wrinkles and anit-ageing • Ice pick- and chickenpox scars • Enlarged pores • Lack of skin firmness and cellulite • Age spots & sun damage • Hair loss • Hyper pigmentation Proven to increase chemical absorption up to 1000 times, derma rollers are commonly used along with skincare products such a moisturisers, anti-wrinkle or anti-ageing creams, or even essential oils. As the holes are put in place, the product is able to penetrate the skin at a deeper level then just surface application causing the results to be more effective and promising. Instead of just sitting on the surface, skincare products are able to be fully absorbed in multiple layers of skin as opposed to just one. There are various benefits to utilising a cosmetic breakthrough like derma rollers. Not only do they make it easier for serum absorption- such as the application of a anti-ageing cream- but they are also extremely easy to use in the comfort of your own home. Results can be achieved by a simple rolling procedure. There is virtually no pain or permanent damage to the facial skin. They can be used on nearly any part of the body. Some may be discouraged by the thought of their facial skin harbouring hundreds of tiny holes, but derma rollers leave the epidermis fully intact. The tiny holes close within just a few hours of application. Within those few hours, the skin’s lower layers are able produce new collagen structures giving the skin a rejuvenated, younger appearance. Price-efficient and simplistic, derma rollers have become quite a popular form of skincare treatment. Barbaric in appearance, but effective in results, derma rollers are a beneficial addition to any skincare regime.